Are you having trouble making your mortgage payments? At First California Federal Credit Union we understand that our members face financial hardships at times. If you feel that you may be at risk of losing your home, please contact our Loan Department to discuss options that may be available to you at 559-226-8282 or toll-free at 1-877-542-0003.
Options Available to You:
- Repayment Plan – A payment schedule that will help you to repay the past-due amount and bring you current.
- Forbearance – The lender may reduce or suspend your mortgage payments for a period of time.
- Loan Modification – The loan is modified to make the monthly payments more affordable.
- Selling your home – The proceeds from the sale of your home may pay off your current mortgage debt.
In order for us to review your financial situation and recommend options that may help you, we will need the following:
- A completed Mortgage Modification Application.
- Proof of income such as paycheck stubs and/or signed tax returns.
- Your most recent account statements for checking, savings, 401(k) and all other accounts.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) offers free or low-cost counseling as well.
You can reach them at 1-800-569-4287 or TTY 800-877-8339.