BECOME A MEMBER
Our members have counted on the secure, financial services at First California Federal Credit Union since 1924. Over 90 years later, we continue to strive to meet the financial needs of our Credit Union family. Now, it only takes $5 to become a member!
Who Can Join:
- Active or Retired Federal Civil Service Employees
- Active or Retired Military
- Immediate family members of a current or eligible member
- Individuals living in the same household of a current or eligible member
- Employees of our many Business Partners
- Members or Employees of the California Consumer Council:
Join FCFCU through the California Consumer Council (CCC), a non-profit consumer education organization dedicated to ensuring vital customer needs are met and protected. CCC educates and trains California consumers on the use and purchase of safe, reliable products and services, and acts as a voice for consumer advocacy and financial literacy.
To join the CCC for free the Membership Code you will need to enter is FCFCU2525. Click Here to begin.
Ready to join the Credit Union?
For more information contact us at (559) 226-8282 or toll-free at (877) 542-0003 and one of our Member Services Representatives will be happy to assist you.
Refer a Friend
Already a member? Tell a friend why you love banking the credit union way and get paid for it! For each new member, you refer who opens a checking account with us, we will give you and your friend $25 each!